Note: this is a compilation of short stories, some of which you may have read before because they were available on my website.
Whether it’s shy cowboys or arrogant dragster drivers, A Dirty Dozen has a man for every occasion. These men meet in twos (and occasionally threes!) for sweet romance and hot fun. Each of the twelve included stories is guaranteed to feature a very happy ending.
- City Slick: Rex and Caleb have spent five years eyeing each other across a border fence. It’s going to take a pretty slick city boy to bring these two cowboys together at last
- Seek & Ye Shall Find: Maybe Alejo has the answer his straight friend Gil’s been looking for all this time
- The New Guy: Gannon wants Elliott wants Mike wants Gannon. Go around once or twice with three hot men
- Boo!: Lathan hates being scared, so why is he in this haunted house? The only way he’ll make it through is with the help of a hero
- Anytime, Anyplace: One jock, one geek. Not what you think
- Cape Cock Block: Leith is looking forward to a week in Cape Cod with his family and his older brother’s best friend until a change in sleeping arrangements makes alone time hard to arrange
- Demi-Love: Sara thinks it’s about time her BF and his BFF took it to the next level
- Here Cutie, Cutie: When Paul gets called in to rescue a kitten from a tree, he find the kitten’s owner just as cute and skittish as the kitten
- Hot Rod: Luke and Gino are racing for a trophy but also for bragging rights and certain bedroom favors
- Lollipop, Lollipop: Ari and Joel find an alternative to attending their graduating class’s lollipop party
- Horndog Says Woof: After Kyle and Roland meet at the dog park, wine on the deck and an upstairs romp might lead to something more, but only if Roland and Snowball can change their horndog ways.
- Buddy Lift: Travis is in the process of relocating from New York City to Atlanta, and it’s going to take more than one muscular, sweaty man to thoroughly move him
A Dirty Dozen is $2.99 to buy and is currently enrolled in Kindle Unlimited.